Eat. Drink. Buy Art on Delmarva is a collaborative tourism marketing tool developed by Tourism, Arts, Downtown Development (T.A.D.D.), a network of communities on Maryland’s Eastern Shore and Delaware.
Member organizations of T.A.D.D. include:
- Art League of Ocean City
- Berlin Main Street – Arts & Entertainment District
- Bethany-Fenwick Chamber of Commerce
- Cambridge Main Street
- Cambridge Economic Development
- Caroline County Council of Arts, Inc.
- Caroline Office of Tourism
- City of Milford
- Denton Development Corporation
- Downtown Denton Main Street
- Dorchester County Tourism
- Dover – Delaware’s Quaint Villages
- Eastern Shore Heritage Inc.
- Kent County Arts Council
- Kent Narrows Development Foundation
- Lewes Chamber of Commerce
- Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Council
- Main Street Chestertown
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Maryland Department Business and Economic Development
- Nanticoke River Arts Council
- Ocean City Development Corporation
- Ocean City Hotel-Motel-Restaurant Association Inc.
- Rehoboth Beach Main Street
- Southern Delaware Tourism
- Talbot County Office of Tourism
- Town of Snow Hill – Arts & Entertainment District
- Worcester County Arts Council
- Worcester County Tourism
Become a T.A.D.D. Member
Would your town like to become a part of this unique collaboration? Find out more and get a membership application.