Eat. Drink. Buy Art on Delmarva is a collaborative tourism marketing tool developed by Tourism, Arts, Downtown Development (T.A.D.D.), a network of communities on Maryland’s Eastern Shore and Delaware.
This website, our monthly email newsletter, Twitter and Facebook newsfeed are provided so art lovers can find out about artists, art venues, restaurants and events in these communities.
Member organizations of T.A.D.D. include:
- Art League of Ocean City
- Berlin Main Street – Arts & Entertainment District
- Bethany-Fenwick Chamber of Commerce
- Cambridge Main Street
- Cambridge Economic Development
- Caroline County Council of Arts, Inc.
- Caroline County Office of Tourism
- Cecil County Tourism
- City of Milford
- City of Seaford
- Denton Development Corporation
- Downtown Denton Main Street
- Dorchester County Tourism
- Dover – Delaware’s Quaint Villages
- Eastern Shore Heritage Inc.
- Economic Development Committee for the Town of Bridgeville
- Elkton Arts & Entertainment District
- Kent County Arts Council
- Kent Narrows Development Foundation
- Lewes Chamber of Commerce
- Lower Eastern Shore Heritage Council
- Main Street Chestertown
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Maryland Department Business and Economic Development
- Milton Chamber of Commerce
- Nanticoke River Arts Council
- Ocean City Development Corporation
- Ocean City Hotel-Motel-Restaurant Association Inc.
- Rehoboth Beach Main Street
- Queen Anne’s County Tourism
- Southern Delaware Tourism
- Talbot County Office of Tourism
- Town of Snow Hill – Arts & Entertainment District
- Worcester County Arts Council
- Worcester County Tourism
Become a T.A.D.D. Member
Would your town like to become a part of this unique collaboration? Find out more and get a membership application.