From wine tasting trails, to pub crawls to art strolls. use our suggested itineraries to plan a weekend away to explore all the local treasures to taste, see, hear and buy!
Antiquing in Southern Delaware Itineraries
Quaint, historic seaside and river towns, award-winning restaurants, maritime attractions, and five star beaches make this itinerary irresistible.
- Beaman’s Old & Gnu Antiques – Complete line of antiques & collectibles and the unusual. Country store offers PA handmade pine furniture. Custom orders welcome.
- Heritage Antique Market – 48 dealers with a great selection of antique and vintage furniture, toys, books, jewelry, ceramics, silver, depression glass, dolls, decoys, sports memorabilia, art, and more.
- Auntie M’s Emporium – Owners Mary and Mike Rawl specialize in finding whimsical antiques and collectibles that evoke a lively connection with the past.
- Lewes Mercantile Antiques – Many dealers provide a variety of antique, vintage, collectible, retro, modern, and reproduction items including furniture, lighting, art, glassware, jewelry, and more.
- The Brush Factory on Kings – Fill your home with art, vintage and new pieces, sea glass and decoys from The Brush Factory. Create an inviting space and embrace our quirky style!
- Old Screen Door – Unique and Quirky Antiques, Furniture, Refurbished Pieces, Accessories, Fine Art, Gifts, Jewelry, and more.
- Just Looking/Upscale Resale – Antiques, used furniture, collectibles, costume jewelry, upscale consignments, lamps, pictures, mirrors, books.
- Early Attic Antiques – Treasures such as transferware, ironstone, antique wicker furniture, quilts, architectural pieces, and more.
- Salvaged – Completely up-styling antique and vintage furniture. Painted furniture, home decor, antiques, mid century modern, industrial, coastal, etc! Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan Stockist.
- Magnolia Street Antiques – Offering home decor of all kinds – old to new, elegant to flashy, simple to extravagant. Magnolia Street Antiques also has Virtual Furniture Consignment.
This itinerary is packed with lots of amazing shops, yet is easy to follow because they’re all situated along or very near Route 26, which runs west from the Quiet Resort of Bethany Beach. The corridor is also dotted with popular restaurants and galleries.
- The Hidden Cottage – Offering antiques, furniture, artwork, and treasures.
- Millville Town Peddler – Specializing in New and Used Treasures plus Custom-made Surfboards Made on Premises. “You never know what you will find, so come often to shop with us.”
- Seaquels Furniture Consignments – Upscale furniture consignments in the Bethany Beach area.
- Reflections Antiques – In the antique lighting business for the last 20 years. Most items are one of a kind. Check often for new inventory. See website for off season phone contact information.
- Lavender & Lace Antiques & Gifts – A unique shop filled with vintage, shabby chic style furnishings, lighting, quilts, architectural pieces, vintage swimsuits, sand pails and more.
- Somerhouse – Features estate gold and silver jewelry, fine antiques, lamps, crystal, and Royal Daulton Pretty Ladies. Also has location on the Bethany boardwalk.
- Antique Prints – We specialize in maps of the Mid Atlantic U.S. along with decorative and historical prints of all subjects throughout the world.
- Hudson’s General Store – Mixture of antique, folk, art, gifts, and high quality reproductions in a general store atmosphere.